- SHOP. Both locations are open to everyone in the community. When you shop in our stores, you are not taking anything away from people in need. 100% of sale proceeds help us buy our food, run our store, and offer the member credit that lets financially struggling people shop in our stores right alongside you.
- DONATE GOODS. We rely on your generosity in order to stock our thrift areas. Both locations have a donation drive-thru for your convenience and are open during all business hours. Volunteers will happily help you unload your car and offer you a tax receipt.
- DONATE FINANCIALLY. Our goal is to become self-sustaining but we are not there yet. Sales from our grocery and thrift areas are growing but so are the needs of our community. We desire to give each person that wants to become a credit-earning member a chance to do so. We need your financial support so that we can continue to offer meaningful opportunities to our participants.
- VOLUNTEER. One of the more difficult assets to sacrifice is our time. But we would not make it without our amazing community partners who come in groups or individually on a regular basis simply to give back. Volunteering side by side with our participants and building relationships with them is a priceless investment. Whether you’re interested in helping with a single event or serving on a regular basis, give us a call and we will find the right place for you!
- PRAY. Ministry is difficult, messy, beautiful, and sacred. Your prayers are needed and felt by our staff, volunteers, and participants.