Child Care Coordinator:
The mission of Salt & Light is to share God’s love by fighting poverty with opportunities that empower people for lasting change. The Childcare Coordinator fulfills this mission by creating a safe, nurturing environment for the children of our participants so that both the child and the parent may realize the fullness of who it is God created them to be.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage the childcare room ensuring compliance with policies and licensing guidelines
- Assist in the development and implementation of programming and activities
- Practice continuous quality improvement, evaluating programs, and implementing changes as needed
- Develop and distribute parent communications
- Ensure adequate background checks, training, scheduling, and supervision of all volunteers.
Pick-Up & Delivery Specialist:
The Pick-up & Delivery Specialist fulfills our mission by working closely with the Receiving & Processing Manager to ensure smooth and successful operation of the pick-up and delivery of donated and purchased items. This includes contributing to a safe, spiritually healthy environment that serves everyone—participant, volunteer, donor and staff—by creating opportunities for everyone to grow both individually and collectively while generating revenue to support the programs and activities of Salt & Light.
We are looking for someone with strong relational skills, who can represent Salt & Light well in the community. Excellent time management skills are essential in this position. The ideal candidate for this job has a strong wok ethic, a good problem-solver, and extremely organized. The ability to balance the demands of the role with the ministry-mindedness to see people as the priority will determine success.